Postal computer forms
A form of request to hand in registered letter-post items and parcels to another person is available here.
A form of request to provide a written proof of delivery is available here.
The register GP1 of items handed over to the point of courier mail. Download here.
The register GP1 PKS of letter-post items handed over to the point of courier mail (for contractual customers only). Download here.
Postal computer forms for financial services:
- The form to make payment transfers is available here.
- WESTERN UNION form to receive money. Click here to download.
- WESTERN UNION form to send money. Click here to download.
Postal forms for business customers:
- The list of items K6. Click here for downloading the form. Guidelines for filling in the form are here.
- The list of items K6E. The form is available for downloading here. Please note that it is necessary to contact the post office to find out the e-mail address for sending the completed list before submitting items for posting.
- The list of items K6P. For downloading the form, click here. Guidelines for filling in the form are here.
Postal computer forms:
- Postal item card K5 for domestic COD items and/or items sent with advices of delivery. Click here to download. Completed example of the form is available here.
- Guidelines for filling in advice of receipt/of delivery/of payment/of entry used for international postal items are available here.
- Customs declarations CN22, CN23.
- Dispatch note CP71 used for outgoing international parcels. Completed example of the form is available here.